WHERE BOYS BECOME MEN, AND MEN BECOME LEGENDS

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

CINCINNATI BEARCATS (scheduling thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jgwf4u2784

PostSubject: CINCINNATI BEARCATS (scheduling thread)   Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:38 pm

I am good to play any time before 3 pm eastern time and after 11:30 pm eastern time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MG
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CINCINNATI BEARCATS (scheduling thread)   Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:56 pm

invite sent! password to join = lovie

View user profile http://ncaalegends.forumotion.com
G_T_G

PostSubject: Re: CINCINNATI BEARCATS (scheduling thread)   Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:10 am

What times will you be available to play once we advance? I assume we are advancing sometime this weekend. Thanks, let me know!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
G_T_G

PostSubject: Re: CINCINNATI BEARCATS (scheduling thread)   Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:37 pm

BUMP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
G_T_G

PostSubject: Re: CINCINNATI BEARCATS (scheduling thread)   Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:13 am

I think its time for a new cincy owner..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jgwf4u2784

PostSubject: Re: CINCINNATI BEARCATS (scheduling thread)   Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:33 am

dude I replied to ur text message and told u what was up. i work one weekend a month and this was it. I couldnt help that believe i'd rather be playing ncaa but I cant afford losing my job. hopefully u understand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MG
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CINCINNATI BEARCATS (scheduling thread)   Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:21 pm

jgwf4u2784 wrote:
dude I replied to ur text message and told u what was up. i work one weekend a month and this was it. I couldnt help that believe i'd rather be playing ncaa but I cant afford losing my job. hopefully u understand.

JG I am glad you let your opponent know, but it would have been great if you let me know too before I kicked you to get the week advanced. I will re-send an invite but next time your gonna be gone for a couple days let me know too!

MG
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CINCINNATI BEARCATS (scheduling thread)   Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:22 pm

MG wrote:
jgwf4u2784 wrote:

JG I am glad you let your opponent know, but it would have been great if you let me know too before I kicked you to get the week advanced. I will re-send an invite but next time your gonna be gone for a couple days let me know too!

and where is the game recaps?

G_T_G

PostSubject: Re: CINCINNATI BEARCATS (scheduling thread)   Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:58 pm

jgwf4u2784 wrote:

bro, you were really vague when you sent me your message.. you couldnt make 1 post in 3 days I bumped your thread? You made me go lookin for you then you just sent me 1 very vague message from your phone over AIM after I finally tracked you down. I even told you in the message you need to be on the forum so people know whats up. I understand you were busy, just make sure you are participating if you want to be apart of the league.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CINCINNATI BEARCATS (scheduling thread)   

Back to top Go down

CINCINNATI BEARCATS (scheduling thread)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1