NCAA: LEGENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NCAA: LEGENDS

WHERE BOYS BECOME MEN, AND MEN BECOME LEGENDS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Advanced to week 2!

Go down 
+2
G_T_G
MG
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MG
Admin
MG

Advanced to week 2! Empty
PostSubject: Advanced to week 2!   Advanced to week 2! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:09 pm

UConn owner is on verge of being booted, we are going to try and advance ASAP and he hasn't been on the forums or play his game week 1. If you read this you have the rest of the weekend (by Sunday night) to talk to me or you are gone.

Pitt owner kept having his shit go out because of t-storms so I simmed his game as well. The rest of you did a great job getting your games in.

Also I wanted to apologize for not doing my recap for game 1 yet. I have been kind of sick last day and a half plus with the weekend have been out and about alittle. Been a pretty shitty example of content so far but I will step up. Big ups to Emmdot and some of you with GREAT game recaps, season previews and everything else. Very happy I got some of ya in the league, this is going to be a blast.

On to week 2 lets try to advance by Monday night (if possible) or Tuesday. I know it is the weekend so we might advance a little slower than an in-week advance. I am looking for guys who want to be divisional writers and do the divisional GOTW once we start doing divisional games. Please post here, pm or hit me up on aim if you are interested!!!!

Thanks guys and good luck on week 2!!!

-MG-
Back to top Go down
https://ncaalegends.forumotion.com
G_T_G

G_T_G

PostSubject: Re: Advanced to week 2!   Advanced to week 2! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:36 pm

LETS DO THE MAN DANCE CINCY!!! WHERE YOU BE?!?!
Back to top Go down
ndcolts1979

ndcolts1979

PostSubject: Re: Advanced to week 2!   Advanced to week 2! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:13 pm

Ill do the Big East writeups
Back to top Go down
Zikry

Zikry

PostSubject: Re: Advanced to week 2!   Advanced to week 2! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:51 pm

If anyone want TCU they can have em cuz im out!
Back to top Go down
ndcolts1979

ndcolts1979

PostSubject: Re: Advanced to week 2!   Advanced to week 2! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:53 pm

y u leaving
Back to top Go down
emmdotfrisk

emmdotfrisk

PostSubject: Re: Advanced to week 2!   Advanced to week 2! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:05 pm

I can keep doin power rankings but if we need help on GOTW for MWC or whatever I can throwdown!
Back to top Go down
Zikry

Zikry

PostSubject: Re: Advanced to week 2!   Advanced to week 2! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:06 pm

dam my statement didnt seem as clear as it did in my head! lol

meant i was done with TCU...never been as frustrated with a team before, I just can't figure them out and for a team to be soooo dominant ratings wise when I take control of them they are so "blah"

Back to top Go down
ndcolts1979

ndcolts1979

PostSubject: Re: Advanced to week 2!   Advanced to week 2! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:07 pm

I love you Frisk lol!
Back to top Go down
ndcolts1979

ndcolts1979

PostSubject: Re: Advanced to week 2!   Advanced to week 2! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:09 pm

Zikry wrote:
dam my statement didnt seem as clear as it did in my head! lol

meant i was done with TCU...never been as frustrated with a team before, I just can't figure them out and for a team to be soooo dominant ratings wise when I take control of them they are so "blah"

I have that issue with Texas i can't figure out their defense at all but Toledo defense i control like they are #2 in the nation or something
Back to top Go down
Zikry

Zikry

PostSubject: Re: Advanced to week 2!   Advanced to week 2! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:22 pm

yea..i guess some teams, regardless of how good their rankings are, just aren't the right fit for whatever reason. Bob was a class act about it though and offered to exchange teams, so that's whats probably going to happen. Hopefully he can actually score points and/or stop anyone on defense as TCU because I couldn't do anything with those guys.
Back to top Go down
Zikry

Zikry

PostSubject: Re: Advanced to week 2!   Advanced to week 2! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:55 am

Unless the Virginia Tech owner has heard something from the UCONN dude, i think its time to boot this uconn dude. Guy is nowhere to be seen on the forums and obviously makes no attempt to try and schedule/play his games.
Back to top Go down
G_T_G

G_T_G

PostSubject: Re: Advanced to week 2!   Advanced to week 2! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:13 am

Zikry wrote:
Unless the Virginia Tech owner has heard something from the UCONN dude, i think its time to boot this uconn dude. Guy is nowhere to be seen on the forums and obviously makes no attempt to try and schedule/play his games.

yeah.. my vote is for new cincy and uconn owner.. new owners are needed
Back to top Go down
Zikry

Zikry

PostSubject: Re: Advanced to week 2!   Advanced to week 2! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:18 am

G_T_G wrote:
Zikry wrote:

yeah.. my vote is for new cincy and uconn owner.. new owners are needed

The cincy guy hasn't even rejoined the league so he's probably already out, lol. The UCONN guy is just MIA...need some new blood in here...where them UFL boys at?? Theres gotta be a couple bums over there that wanna play a "real" football game
Back to top Go down
emmdotfrisk

emmdotfrisk

PostSubject: Re: Advanced to week 2!   Advanced to week 2! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:03 am

Hey Guys I am playing my game today, sorry to push it to the third day, work has got me up all night and I wanted to make sure my UFL game got in! As for some newbies WTF Cincy and UCONN!
Back to top Go down
MG
Admin
MG

PostSubject: Re: Advanced to week 2!   Advanced to week 2! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:23 am

emmdotfrisk wrote:
Hey Guys I am playing my game today, sorry to push it to the third day, work has got me up all night and I wanted to make sure my UFL game got in! As for some newbies WTF Cincy and UCONN!

Yeah Uconn is being booted right now...gonna go hunting for 2 more guys. Sorry about that boys.
Back to top Go down
https://ncaalegends.forumotion.com
controllerabuser

controllerabuser

PostSubject: Re: Advanced to week 2!   Advanced to week 2! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:52 pm

MG wrote:
emmdotfrisk wrote:

Yeah Uconn is being booted right now...gonna go hunting for 2 more guys. Sorry about that boys.

I was going to play that game but they weren't on auto. I will play it ASAP when I get home tomorrow from work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advanced to week 2!   Advanced to week 2! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advanced to week 2!
Page 1 of 1