NCAA: LEGENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NCAA: LEGENDS

WHERE BOYS BECOME MEN, AND MEN BECOME LEGENDS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Legends' Future Legends (Y1)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
controllerabuser

controllerabuser

Legends' Future Legends (Y1) Empty
PostSubject: Legends' Future Legends (Y1)   Legends' Future Legends (Y1) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:19 pm

Legends' Future Legends (Y1) LegendsFutureLegends-1

College football beholds athletes of all calibers. Some are good while others are great. Then, there are the ones that go above and beyond each week. Guys that are spectacular on the field. Ones you cannot touch or cannot run from. Some that complete the most miraculous passes and some that catch the most miraculous passes. These players set goals each year. To conquer their opponents, league and win the respected national title. These are just some of the top recruits. I only listed 50 but these could be the next legends of college football.

Legends' Future Legends (Y1) LegendsY1FutureLegends
Legends' Future Legends (Y1) LegendsY1FutureLegends2
Legends' Future Legends (Y1) LegendsY1FutureLegendsNo3
Legends' Future Legends (Y1) LegendsY1FutureLegendsNo4
Legends' Future Legends (Y1) LegendsY1FutureLegendsNo5

*SORRY THAT IT ISN'T ALL PERFECT! HONESTLY, I WANTED IT TO BE AND DIDN'T EVEN WANT TO POST IF AFTER SEEING THE FINAL PRODUCT BUT I'VE WORKED ON IT FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS AND DIDN'T KNOW WHAT WENT WRONG AND DIDN'T WANT TO GO BACK AND FIX IT NOW*
Back to top Go down
MG
Admin
MG

PostSubject: Re: Legends' Future Legends (Y1)   Legends' Future Legends (Y1) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:21 pm

GREAT STUFF! Wow Notre Dame is going to be nasty in a couple years! Wish I could get Utah up on that board haha awesome stuff controller!
Back to top Go down
https://ncaalegends.forumotion.com
controllerabuser

controllerabuser

PostSubject: Re: Legends' Future Legends (Y1)   Legends' Future Legends (Y1) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:23 pm

Just noticed but there is only like 2 dudes under 6 foot... haha
Back to top Go down
Zikry

Zikry

PostSubject: Re: Legends' Future Legends (Y1)   Legends' Future Legends (Y1) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:42 pm

awesome job! loving it!!
Back to top Go down
ndcolts1979

ndcolts1979

PostSubject: Re: Legends' Future Legends (Y1)   Legends' Future Legends (Y1) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:12 am

I am hoping to sway the Te Holland in my direction as well. Somewhat close on Fs Woods
Back to top Go down
controllerabuser

controllerabuser

PostSubject: Re: Legends' Future Legends (Y1)   Legends' Future Legends (Y1) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:42 pm

ndcolts1979 wrote:
I am hoping to sway the Te Holland in my direction as well. Somewhat close on Fs Woods

Just looked at Woods.. Damn that's a killer in the making.
Back to top Go down
controllerabuser

controllerabuser

PostSubject: Re: Legends' Future Legends (Y1)   Legends' Future Legends (Y1) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:43 pm

Pierre Porter baby! 6'1 200 with 4.42 speed!
Back to top Go down
bobjr0526

bobjr0526

PostSubject: Re: Legends' Future Legends (Y1)   Legends' Future Legends (Y1) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:07 pm

Great work CA, there is tremendous talent in the class
Back to top Go down
ndcolts1979

ndcolts1979

PostSubject: Re: Legends' Future Legends (Y1)   Legends' Future Legends (Y1) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 4:32 am

Looking at Maxwell he looks to be a WR for sure if he signs with the Irish with B catching and B- Route Running
Back to top Go down
ndcolts1979

ndcolts1979

PostSubject: Re: Legends' Future Legends (Y1)   Legends' Future Legends (Y1) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:46 pm

Maxwell signed with Notre dame as Did Ryan Novak this week who i stole from Penn St
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legends' Future Legends (Y1)   Legends' Future Legends (Y1) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legends' Future Legends (Y1)
Page 1 of 1